Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Packing

There isn't much to say about today. It is my final day here, in Japan. But I am not a tourist today, nor am I going anywhere other than my hotel. Today is a day to pack. I mean, I have three suitcases full of stuff. This is going to take some time. ... Everything is finally packed away and I am feeling lazy. I let my mind zone into the television for about an hour before I get bored. I'm going to visit the spa. It's been in my hotel this whole time and I haven't been. I might as well before I leave in the morning. I take the elevator back to ground level and head to the spa.






This looks promising. I want to be pampered.


I soak in the hot bathwaters for a couple hours before I decide to get out. Maybe a massage sounds nice? Oh, yes. I feel the tension in my neck.

These water jet massage beds look perfect to my acknowledged aching muscles. I lie down and close my eyes. This is going to be so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment